Friday, October 12, 2012

Wasn't that great!


Last week was a blast!  I don’t know about you, but I had an extra jump in my step after Brian McSee and the choir led us in worship on Sunday.  It is good to get a dose of soul every now and then. 

On another note, we are in week three in the Community Bible Experience!  Our reports from you have been full of energy with a new excitement toward the scriptures.  Keep carving out time daily to read even if you are behind.  A new discipline like this is hard to do but really good for your relationship with God and others.

I was behind a few days and needed to catch up.  I used the audio while reading along in my book to get caught up.  I was still reading and underlining, but I didn’t have to stop my forward progress while reading.  I also felt I could engage for longer periods of time. 

This week our Discipleship and Outreach Pastor will bring us a message from Galatians, which is our reading for today, Day 14! 

No comments:

Post a Comment