Friday, October 19, 2012

Excited to share


Have you ever been excited to share something of significance with other people you care about?  Maybe you had a funny story, an intense experience or a passion discovered.  As a pastor, I get to introduce you to great ideas, teachings and people that help us build the kingdom of God.  This Sunday I get to introduce you to the pastor that married my wife and me. He and his wife will be preaching on building faith into marriage.  They have invested a lot into my marriage, so I hope they can do the same for you.  Even if you are not married, I think the principles will translate into your life. 

How is the reading coming?  Are you behind? Remember this………

  • ·      Read what you can.
  • ·      Read something everyday.
  • ·      Always have your copy with you.
  • ·      Every week is a new week.

We will get through this together.  As you are reading, I want to introduce a new question.  How might what you are reading change the way you live life?

If you are having a hard time getting the audio try this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment