Friday, September 30, 2011

Use your resources


The more I study Nehemiah, the more I love the story.  The story is dripping with God honoring principles that can be used in any life circumstance.  Nehemiah got real, he engaged the grief process, he went to the source to develop a blueprint and used his resources to get the job done. 

What resources do you need to help you rebuild your walls?  People are our most valuable resource but we often act like we don't need them.  This week we will explore how Nehemiah used the resources he had available to rebuild the walls.  

Read Nehemiah  2:5 and 2:17-20 in preparation for Sunday.

We have about 10 extra tickets to see the movie Courageous tonight at 7:00pm.  I would love for you to join us.  Email me and let me know.

See you Sunday,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment