Saturday, August 18, 2012

We can't stay here!



I have wrestled with the fight going on inside of me, with all my broken parts, for far too long.  When this fight is raging inside, there is no capacity for much of anything outside of me.  What a horrible way to live.  I miss out on the very things that bring true life because I am consumed with the brokenness going on inside my heart.

You know the feeling, right?  Are you OK with this? Can these broken parts be mended and better yet used for God’s greater plan and purpose for us? Reconciliation (things being made right or being restored) is possible through Christ and His Church, but we must first come to a place in our lives where we know that we can’t stay here.

The RX will always be relationship with God and others. We are diving into the reconciliation that Christ calls us to with others. Think about the last time one of your relationships got better.  Why did it get better? 

Read Luke 4:16-21 in prep for Sunday. 


Don’t forget to check out the Ministry Fair on Sunday.  I am very excited about the Community Bible Experience.  http://www.biblica.com/cbe/

See you Sunday,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment