Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who would you follow?


If you could pick any person from history to follow around for a year, who would it be?  Imagine with me that this person said they saw something in you and wanted you to follow him/her.  You would feel honored right?  You might feel unworthy because you don't have anything to offer.  You would clear your schedule and make necessary sacrifices to be with them.  You would say things like....."this is an opportunity of a life time" or  "I need to do this because I may not have another chance like this one".
Read Luke 5:1-8 and see how Peter responds to Jesus, a master teacher who is inviting him to follow.  Put yourself in Peter's shoes and ask, would I have followed?

See you Sunday,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Great Question! I'm looking forward to the service!!

    ReplyDelete